Cloud Computing Seminar – July 10th 2012
Leading IT support company, MBA Information Technology, and online bookkeeping service provider Virtual Business Source have teamed up with two of the top Cloud Computing product providers – Microsoft and Xero – to provide a FREE seminar aimed at helping you to understand more about the choices that The Cloud provides and what the benefits can be to your business.
Xero Online Bookkeeping
- Online accounting
- Free online support
- Automatic import of Bank transactions
- Monthly cost from £19 which includes all software upgrades
- No fixed term contract
- Exceptionally user friendly
- Multi currency – gains and losses automatically calculated
Microsoft Office 365
- Secure access from anywhere to your favourite Microsoft Office packages (word, excel, powerpoint and onenote)
- Access to Outlook and shared calendars
- Web and video conferencing
- Free website creation and hosting for small businesses
- Document sharing and file storage
- From only £5 per user per month
When: Tuesday 10th July 2012, 2.45pm – 5.00pm
How much: Completely FREE!
Plus: Opportunity to network at drinks reception afterwards.
The Goldsmith Centre, Broadway,
Letchworth Garden City,
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to: Tel: 01462 687333 or email email@example.com
Ahead of the event, you will receive formal confirmation of your place and directions.